Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here they are:
Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc Part 2 English subtitles
Translators: Karyuudo, Michan, and Mochico.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dk637ssy3w5f57e

Please send feedback, we're always happy to hear from you!

Edit: Subtitle Revision 2 as been posted now.

7 comments:

raymanexe said...

Nice new year gift from you guys. Thanks a Lot!

raymanexe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

For some reason when I select the subtitles track after opening the file in VLC they won't show up.... I've also tried muxing them in with the original raw. Any advice for why they may not be working? :(

Karyuudo said...

Chris, I am not sure. Are you using the .srt file I posted? Originally I had posted it as .sub format. But I noticed the same thing. Please download the revision 2 that I've posted. It should work.

Hitokiri said...

Thank you for subs. If you want I can fansub for you.

Unknown said...

thanks for the subs.. :)))

Unknown said...

Karyuudo, can you help me with to translate some anime projects.