
Karyuudo Fansubs Presents...
http://karyuudofansubs.blogspot.com
Transformers Zone
Original Disc: R2
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English
Menu: Yes
Extras: Yes (TV Spots for Toys)
imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0127916/
Official Site here: http://www.takaratoys.co.jp
Rars = 77 files x 50 megs
Pars = Yes (10%)
Story:
Taking place after the events of Transformers Victory: The Cybertron Victory Saber
has been seriously injured while rescuing Kai and Emusa from the planet Feminia.
And now a new Destron emperor of Darkness has appeared: Violenjaiger!
He resurrects 9 of the strongest Destron Combiners and Giants. Their mission:
to create a planet called the Destron Zone. In order to do this, they need to steal
the Super Energy - Energon Z, and also to acquire the Zodiac - a mysterious energy
that was said to have created the very universe. Now it's up the Powered Masters:
Dai Atlas and Sonic Bomber to stop them!
Notes:
We're proud to present Transformers Zone - the last animated Transformers Episode
done during the Generation 1 era. For those of you who are scratching your heads
at the end of this episode saying "Okay so what happens next?" Well the story did
continue, however it was through a Japanese TV Magazine.
Some other series that took place after Transformers Zone were:
Transformers The Battlestars: Return of Convoy
Transformers Operation Combination.
However, as was Zone... it was only told through a TV Magazine
Resources for more information about Japanese Transformers series:
http://www.electric-escape.net/tf/japanese
http://members.fortunecity.com/primesaber/
Episodes:
A new Supreme Commander - Dai Atlas appears!
We're always looking for new translators, if you can help out, please drop us a line!
-Kary
18 comments:
Kary,
I downloaded your post of this DVD from alt.binaries.dvd.anime, but parts 16 & 18 came through corrupt.
Can you post PAR files for this set?
I'm really looking forward to watching it.
Thanks
awesome work. i especially love that you provide scans of the DVD cases.
one thing: do you scan the discs themselves too?
Hi Kary,
will you be sharing these and the rest of car robots dvd 1 through Iacon Hub? keep up the good work.
To the Sub Team: Don't share DVDs through IaconHub, it's not allowed there. ;)
To hairboy: You can use WinRAR "Repair" function to fix these parts.
PS: Thanks a lot! Zone is the most mysterious Transformers "season", so me and our tf community are completely pissed off. :-)
PS2: Does anybosy know where can I get Japan Masterforce DVDs? There was rumors that it's impossible. ;)
Thanks for the comments! Yes, Iacon hub won't have the DVD's posted anymore (sorry we thought we could get around this somehow but we can't) As far as Masterforce and Victory are concerned... keep watching here... they'll be released at some point :)
I noticed that I was unable to open your cover scans on my Mac, but once I changed the file type from .JPG to .BMP, it worked fine. If you're having trouble opening the image, change the extension to .BMP and it will work.
Kary, could you repost the repaired RAR files for parts 16 and 18? I cannot download them because the newsgroup I use won't let files that fail the CRC check be downloaded. I used MacPar Deluxe but it can't rebuild the missing files, unless I have the corrupted files to work from. :(
We need torrents!
Well, torrents? Okay, if I'll get it tomorrow, I'll seed it for 12 days I think.
Yuman
Honestly, how can you make this kind of material and it not be in the torrent market. You don't sell vegatables at a butcher.
How do you get anything here? >:-(
Okay, Zone torrent will be available on torrentspy in an hour. I'll seed it till your next release. :-)
Wingwaver
Damn, dont work... you'd better search for "zone (eng subs)" on bitenova.org.
Wingwaver
:-D I'm spamming. Okay, torrentspy.com works, feel free to leech and seed this release. :)\
Wingwaver
Me again. :-D Those trackers aren't trackers actually. So I have posted Zone torrent here:
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3427491
PS: Sorry for spamming (plz, kill my previous messages).
Wingwaver
It's ok, this guy needed his stuff on torrents badly anyhow good job! Hope you can do that with all his future projects too
Thanks very much for your help Wingwaver... it's nice when people out there are willing to help others! Please contact me via email when you have a chance.
Post a Comment