
Well it's done. Episode 4 has been given a translation, and now all that remains is some touch up work (ie: spell checking and grammer) and timing. Hopefully soon we'll have a release. Keep checking here for further updates! Thanks to everyone for their support!
5 comments:
heya,
I'm looking forward to the release :)
will it be downloadable as a torrent?
keep up the good work!
A lot of people have been asking about whether or not I will be doing a Bitorrent Seed of the first DVD...
As much as I know people do like to get files through bitorrent, I don't have the bandwidth to seed these files. I am however looking for an alternate route to that. If you think you can help out please email me.
Otherwise the release will be available via download on newsgroups.
I can't wait the "Grammer" will be all worth it.
LOL trust me... as i'm timing this damn thing i'm already picking up on grammer errors. It's amazing how the human eye doesn't pick up on the little mistakes.
You could start by spelling GRAMMAR right
Post a Comment